Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Orange Jello Pudding

I'm finally contributing! This is really easy and tasty!

1 large box orange jello
1 large box vanilla pudding (cook kind)
3 cups water
12 oz. cool whip
1 can pineapple
2 cans mandarin oranges

Boil 3 cups water. Take off heat and add the jello and pudding. Stir well and set up in fridge. When set, use an electric mixer to beat the jello till light and fluffy - lump free! (I use my kitchen aid but a hand mixer would work) Then add the cool whip and continue to mix until really smooth. Drain your fruit. (I like to spin mine in the salad spinner as well so there is no extra juice.) Fold it in. I like to let this sit in the fridge for about an hour afterwards, but it's not necessary. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angelina said...

I love this pudding. Everytime we have a ward outing I can't wait for you to make it.

Brenda said...

This is one of our family favorites!Yum!Thanks for sharing!