Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mexican Pasta Salad

This salad is delicious. Every time I make it, someone always asks for the recipe.

12 Oz. twisted pasta cooked and drained
1 can chopped olives drained
1 can garbanzo beans drained
1 can corn drained
1 can black beans drained
1 small onion, chopped
red or green pepper chopped
1 package fiesta ranch dip
2 cups mayonnaise
2 cups buttermilk
1 cup cheese
chopped tomato

Mix the 1st seven ingredients together. Mix fiesta ranch dip,mayonnaise, and buttermilk together and pour over pasta mixture. Add cheese and tomato. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Thanks for fulfilling the request! Do you really use buttermilk or substitute normal milk when you make it?

Angelina said...

I have always just bought buttermilk. I haven't tried substituting. I know when you use regualar milk and put the lemon juice in it to make it buttermilk it is still a lot more runny than the regualr buttermilk. You can try it. Let me know if it works.