Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mini Meatloaves



This is a fun mix-and-match dinner. The meatloaf pictured is the Fiesta flavor.

Take 1 lb. ground beef, 1 pkg (6oz) stuffing mix and 1 cup water and mix and match from the chart below:



1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix ground beef, stuffing mix, 1 cup water and seasoning until well blended. Press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in the center of each with a spoon.

2. Spoon add-ins into center of each meatloaf.

3. Bake 30 min. or until meatloaves are cooked through. Top with cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

This recipe is from Kraft. I found it in one of their magazines. I love their recipes and thought I would pass along a link to Kraft's website that shows you how to make a week of dinner with one shopping bag of food. I think it's a great idea.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Dinner/1Bag5Dinners/1Bag5DinnersChickenBeef.aspx

1 comment:

Jenn said...

This is the recipe I use everytime since I saw it in the kraft magazine. Easy and delicious