Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crumby Chicken

It may have been a fluke but my birdie eaters all devoured this and my husband said it was good too! Not just a kid pleaser!
4-6 Chicken Breast or tenders if desired ( I cut into bite sized pieces)
1 cup bread crumbs (plain or seasoned) ( I had plain)
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup butter, melted
1-2 cloves garlic, minced ( Iused garlic salt since I had no cloves that day)

Preheat oven to 350* . Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a pie pan or similar container. On a separate plate mix the melted butter with the garlic. Dip chicken into butter/garlic mixture, coating thouroughly, and then place into crub cheese mixture coating it completely. Place breaded chicken onto baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat for all other chicken breasts. Pour any remaining butter and crumb mixture onto the tips of the chicken. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done. Served with baked potatoe and salad. Ranch and BBQ sauce to dip if desired!

1 comment:

Angelina said...

We tried this tonight and my kids liked it a lot. They even asked for seconds. Good recipe Desiree.